Special Education Services
The NCESD assists local school districts in providing Special Education services for students.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Training/monthly Special Services Team meetings
- Special Education Child Count/Child Find services
- IDEA administration
- SEAS Software package
- Unfunded mandated programs through HDESD
- Special education testing materials and administration
- Direct service providers
- Tuition supports for licensed providers
Marcia LaDuke, Special Education Director
Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
Procedural Safeguards Notice
Parent Rights for Special Education K-21 2019–2020
This document conforms to the U.S. Department of Education’s Model Procedural Safeguards Notice (June 2009) with specific information about Oregon rules as necessary.